Are you and your organization confronting issues like these?
| “We’re good at cost cutting and operational excellence. But how do we drive growth in a mature and disrupted market?”
“We’ve got ideas, but how do we select, develop and implement the strongest ones with greater agility?”
“We’ve got good people working here. But we are a risk-adverse culture in the extreme and it inhibits our ability to take bold action.”
“How do we move beyond incremental improvements and produce truly game-changing new products, services and strategies?”
Assisting you and your organization in discovering solutions to these challenges is our mission. Since 1986, we’ve helped hundreds of organizations in over 40 countries move from innovation being a source of frustration, to innovation becoming a driver of growth and competitive differentiation.
Under the direction of founder and president Robert B. Tucker, TIR supports you in rethinking and upgrading your organization’s approach to revenue momentum and growth. Our expertise and experience include all aspects of systematic innovation process redesign, and our special emphasis is on cultivating and sustaining an innovative culture.
Our engagements often begin with a customized Innovation Climate Survey. Our surveys provide you with a way to objectively assess the enablers and incentives that influence innovative behavior, as well as to surface the barriers and cultural inhibitors. From there, we assist you in developing a step-by-step action plan for how your organization can create a holistic, systematic and embedded innovation process. We’ll guide you in creating incentives and rewards for risk taking behavior. We’ll coach you in developing the I-Skills of managers and individual contributors. As a result of our work, you’ll attract and retain talented employees, because engaged employees drive innovation, and innovation drives deeper levels of engagement. In short, with our guidance, innovation can become your organization’s core competence for leading the future.
Here are just a few of the services we provide:
For Leadership Teams
- Assessment of current innovation culture including step by step recommendations for taking action to transform the culture
- Facilitated ideation sessions to identify new markets and white space opportunities
- Assistance in kicking off innovation initiatives that have permanent impact on the organization
- Customized research, including benchmarking studies on innovative best practices
- Training sessions and coaching workshops for cross-functional innovation initiative design and implementation teams
- Assistance in designing and implementing innovation climate surveys and interpreting key findings
- Developing an innovation strategy that is right for your organization
Example of Recent Project
Got any new ideas to stimulate milk consumption?That was the challenge Robert Tucker and TIR senior consultant Ruth Ann Hattori were tasked with in this recent project with a dairy industry group. We helped the client organize an industry-wide brainstorming event called Got Ideas? Participants from America’s top dairy organizations gathered at a conference center in suburban Chicago and produced over 400 ideas.